The following limited warranty applies to all current ADO bicycles manufactured on or after 2021.
Ⅰ）Lifetime Technical Support
The ADO brand is committed to providing lifetime technical service to ADO users. Any need, please contact with us.
Ⅱ）Free maintenance service
ADO warrants to the original owner only the original frame, rigid fork, or components of each new ADO brand bicycle as free from defects in material and workmanship for the following specified periods:
|Parts||Warranty time||Warranty Policy|
|Structural part||（1) Frame||10 years||1. Provides free spare parts and repair video;|
2. Customers can also buy parts from third parties, and ADO will share the cost.
3. If customers can't repair it, please send it back to the official maintenance center;
4. If it still cannot be repaired, ADO will provide a new one for free;
Note: After secondary assembly of the drive and transmission system, secondary debugging is required. Please refer to the following instructions:
1. Refer to "Official Product Data Center" to download the debugging video and debug.
2. Go to the local maintenance point to get help according to the video.
|（2）Front fork||1 years|
|（3）Saddle tube||1 years|
|（5）Gambo of avant-garde entertainment||1 years|
|（6）Brake handle||1 years|
|（7）brake lever||1 years|
|（8）pinion crank handle||1 years|
|（9）chain wheel||1 years|
|(10) thumb change||1 years|
|Electrical parts||（1）charger||1 years|
|（7）USB charger||1 years|
|（8）acceleration handle||1 years|
|（9）2in1 switch||1 years|
|（10）head light||1 years|
|Wear parts||Handle, saddle, pedal, tire, fender, etc, wear parts, no warranty time, if there is any damage during use, please buy from the official store ( www.adoebike.com);|
Please contact the online service center or call center, and provide the following information, then enjoy ADO product warranty services:
- Buying platform, including seller's store platform/account, etc;
- Order invoice including order number/ID/date etc;
- E-mail and shipping address;
- Brief explanation of the problem, including description/picture/short video and so on.
Ⅲ）Maintenance service fee
If your ADO product is abnormal due to the following reasons, the ADO brand will provide free technology consulting and paid maintenance services for you:
- Damage caused by the use of non-original parts to install the bike
- The parts or products that are overdue with the warranty time
- Damage caused by misuse, repair and maintenance."
- Damage caused by nature's disaster, manual damage."
- It can't provide the proof like a video or picture."
- Damage caused by revision, addition, or reduction of parts."
- The parts that are wear parts, such as the liner, inner tube, chain, pedal."
- The damage caused by the influx of water."
ASSEMBLY REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE
This warranty applies only to bicycles and frames purchased new from an authorized ADO dealer.
Unless otherwise provided, your sole remedy under the foregoing warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at ADO's sole discretion. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, ADO only to the original owner, and is not transferable. In no event shall ADO be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage or economic loss, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability or any other theory.
The above warranty, or implied warranty, does not cover:
Normal wear and tear on parts such as tires, chains, brakes, cables and sprockets in situations where there are no assembly or material defects.
Bicycles serviced by a dealer other than an authorized ADO dealer.
Changes from original condition.
Use of the bicycle for abnormal activity, competition and/or commercial purposes or for purposes other than those for which the bicycle was designed.
Damage caused by failure to follow the operating manual.
Paint and decal damage resulting from participation in competitions, jumps, descents and/or training for such activities or events as a result of exposing the bicycle or riding it in harsh conditions or climates.
Labor charges for replacement or exchange of parts.
Except as provided in this warranty and subject to all additional warranties, ADO and its employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind (including incidental and consequential loss or damage caused by negligence or default) arising out of or relating to any ADO bicycle.
ADO makes no other warranties, express or implied. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the duration of the express warranties set forth above.
Any claim against this warranty must be made through an authorized ADO dealer or distributor. A purchase receipt or other proof of purchase date is required before a warranty claim can be processed.
Claims made outside the country of purchase may be subject to additional fees and restrictions.
The duration and details of the warranty may vary by frame type and/or country. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your legal rights.