AGREEMENT ON TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country in which such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirements in such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subject to those laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a manner that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register with the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print one copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly obtained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, Content and Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all uses of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username selected by you if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than the purpose for which we make it available. The Site may not be used in connection with any business venture except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our written permission.
- Deceive, defraud or mislead us and other users, especially in an attempt to learn sensitive account information, such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or impose limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Undermine, obfuscate or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site for the purpose of harassing, abusing or harming another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable law or regulation.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Engage in unauthorized framing or linking to the Site.
- Uploading or transmitting (or attempting to upload or transmit) viruses, horses of
- Trojan horse or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous sending of repetitive text), that interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site or that changes, impairs, interrupts, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to post comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use another user's username.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active mechanism for collecting or transmitting information, including, without limitation, clear graphic interchange formats ("gifs"), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or on networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten our employees or agents engaged in providing any part of the Site to you.
- Attempt to circumvent any Site measures designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any portion of the Site.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software that comprises or in any way constitutes any part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard use of a search engine or Internet browser, use, launch, develop or deploy any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Site, or use or launch any script or other unauthorized software.
- Use a Purchasing Agent or Purchasing Agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating effort or commercial enterprise.
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute or participate in blogs, bulletin boards, online forums and other features, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including, without limitation, text, writing, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions or personal information or other material (collectively, "Submissions"). Submissions may be viewed by other users of the Site and through third party websites. As such, any Submissions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contribution, you represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display or performance, and accessing, downloading, or copying of your Submissions does not and will not violate the proprietary rights, including, but not limited to, the copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Submissions are not false, inaccurate or misleading.
5. Your Submissions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Submissions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, defamatory or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate or abuse anyone.
8. Your Submissions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of these terms) any other person or to promote violence against any specific person or class of persons.
9. Your Submissions do not violate any applicable law, regulation or rule.
10. Your Submissions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Submissions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits anyone under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Submissions do not violate any applicable laws regarding child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or welfare of minors.
13. Your Submissions do not include any offensive comments related to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical disability.
By posting your Submissions anywhere on the Site or making the Submissions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social media accounts, you automatically grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide right and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, transmit, re-title, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, extract (in whole or in part), and distribute such Submissions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works from, or incorporate into other works, such Submissions, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Use and distribution may be in any format and through any media channel.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and business images provided by you. You waive all moral rights in your Submissions, and warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Submissions.
We do not claim any ownership of your Submissions. You retain full ownership of all of your Submissions and any intellectual property or other proprietary rights associated with your Submissions. We are not responsible for any statements or representations in your Submissions provided by you in any area of the Site. You are solely responsible for your Submissions to the Site and you expressly agree to release us from any liability and to refrain from any legal action against us with respect to your Submissions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, delete or change any Contribution; (2) to re-categorize any Contribution to place it in more appropriate positions on the Site; and (3) to pre-select or delete any Contribution at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
We may provide areas on the Site for you to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must meet the following criteria: (1) you must have direct experience with the person/entity to be reviewed; (2) your reviews must not contain offensive profanity or abusive, racist, offensive or hateful language; (3) your reviews must not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability; (4) your reviews must not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you must not be affiliated with competitors if you post negative reviews; (6) you must not draw conclusions about the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not mount a campaign that encourages others to post reviews, positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to monitor reviews or to delete reviews, even if someone considers the reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or those of our affiliates or partners. We do not take responsibility for any reviews or for any claims, liabilities, or losses arising from any reviews. By posting a review, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all review-related content.
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third party service providers (each such account, a "Third Party Account") by: (1) providing your Third Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third Party Account as permitted by the applicable terms and conditions governing the use of each Third Party Account. You represent and warrant that you have the right to disclose your Third Party Account access information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account, without violation by you of the terms and conditions governing use of the applicable Third Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or subjecting us to any usage restrictions imposed by the third party service provider of the Third Party Account. By granting us access to any Third Party Account, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided and stored in your Third Party Account (the "Social Network Content") so that it is available on and through the Site through your account, including, without limitation, any friend lists, and (2) we may send and receive from your Third Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account to the Third Party Account. Depending on the Third Party Accounts you choose and depending on the privacy settings you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information posted by you in the Third Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to that Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the option to disable the connection between your account on the Site and the Third Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review Social Network Content for any purpose, including, but not limited to, accuracy, legality or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third Party Account and your contact list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer for the sole purpose of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You may disable the connection between the Site and your Third Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third Party Account, except for the username and profile picture that are associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information relating to the Site ("Submissions") you provide to us are non-confidential and will become our exclusive property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You waive all moral rights in such Submissions and warrant that such Submissions are original or that you have the right to submit them. You agree that there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your Submissions.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes any copyright you own or control, please notify us immediately using the contact information provided below (a "Notification"). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material that is the subject of the Notification. Please be advised that, under applicable law, you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Therefore, if you are unsure whether material found on or linked to from the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider contacting an attorney first.
TERMINATION AND CESSATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your own name, a false or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even though you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify or remove the content of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we are under no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to change or discontinue all or any part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, change in price, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
The parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the dispute between the parties individually. To the fullest extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration may be joined to any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be arbitrated on a class action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other person.
Exceptions to informal negotiations and arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions for informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any dispute seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of a Party's intellectual property rights; (b) any dispute relating to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any request for injunctive relief. If this provision is held to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither party will elect to arbitrate any dispute that falls within the portion of this provision held to be illegal or unenforceable, and such dispute will be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time without notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ITS USE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE, AND WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERROR, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY THIRD PARTIES, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY LINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDER. AS IN THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, SHALL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US. SOME STATE AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will retain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we routinely perform routine data backups, you are solely responsible for any data that you transmit or that relates to any activity that you have engaged in using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending e-mails, and filling out online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, by email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS, AND THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR THROUGH THE SITE. You waive any right or requirement under any statute, regulation, rule, ordinance or other law in any jurisdiction that requires an original signature or the delivery or maintenance of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credit by any means other than electronic.
USERS AND RESIDENTS IN CALIFORNIA
If any complaint with us is not resolved satisfactorily, you may contact in writing the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs.
Al momento del completamento dell’acquisto, nella pagina di pagamento e/o nell’estratto conto della carta verrà visualizzata una dichiarazione di fatturazione che include “adoebike.it” e il codice del paese, ad esempio “HK”, “Irlanda”, ecc.
Tutti gli acquisti saranno elaborati dalla nostra rispettiva entità nel paese corrispondente, come indicato dal codice del paese nell’estratto conto e sono regolati dalla legge locale.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive additional information about your use of the Site, please contact us at: